At The Law Offices of Mark D. VanCleave, PLLC, we handle a wide variety of personal injury cases as well as business and commercial litigation concerns. Our principal attorney, Mark D. VanCleave, has practiced law for over 23 years. We serve clients throughout the Baytown Metropolitan Area and the State of Texas.
Our personal injury practice includes helping those who have been injured as a result of the negligence of others in auto accidents and other types of incidents. We handle all types of serious injury and death cases. We also sue drunk drivers who cause an accident and injure our clients. Additionally, we handle injuries that occur on the property of another. These injuries can happen inside a store, a restaurant or even on a sidewalk.
No matter how you are injured, our team is dedicated to ensuring that justice is served in your matter.
Serving injured clients in Baytown, Chambers County, and throughout the Greater Houston Area
What To Do After An Accident
If you have been involved in an accident, it is important to follow these steps:
- Call the police. Ask that a police report be filed.
- Stay at the scene. Do not leave prior to the police arriving.
- Check on everyone involved. Get immediate medical attention for anyone who needs it. Do not refuse ambulance transport.
- Exchange information. Do not admit any fault at the scene. Get names and numbers of possible witnesses.
- Take photos at the scene. Photos should include the damage to both vehicles. Document the damage to your car.
- Do not give a statement to the liability insurance carrier adjuster.
- Take photos of any injuries such as cuts, scrapes, bruises, etc.
- Get follow-up medical attention. Document everything.
- Don’t sign anything. Be wary of offers to settle early.
- Hire an attorney as soon as possible.
- Do not post anything on social media about the accident.
Protecting Your Best Interests
Discuss Your Options With An Experienced Personal Injury Attorney